A few words...
The National Industrial Corporation (NIC) was established in the year 1991. Mr. Barunava Chowdhury, the founder of NIC, hails from Malda District of West Bengal. During the last 20+ years the organisation grew into a tree from sapling which gives umbrella to a large number of employee and trainees. The organisation was engaged in disseminating different types of machines, equipments, Colleges, Polytechnics, ITI's all around the country. By the hard work, sincerity and able leadership of Mr. chowdhury the corporation was acredited the ISO 9001:2000 Certificate in the year 2005 and ISO 9001:2008 certificate in the year 2010.
The organization ha elaborate infrastructural facilities to organize training & teaching activities besides its present activities.
It has also got workshops measuring more than 5,000 Square feet area together with advanced tools & machineries for production and assembly of mechanical equipments like automobile, fluid mechanics, refrigeration & air-conditioning apparatus, thermo-dynamics and various other electrical test benches and educational training kits.
From the strength of the above, a training institute namely, NIC Institute of Technology has been cenceptualised established and duly registered under the Registrar of Assurance, Kolkata on 5th May 2011.
The institute has four campuses measuring total about 20,000 Square feet area to cater the needs of both theoretical and as well as practical classes for more than 200 students / trainees along with residential facilities.
Our Mission & Vision
- To become the best Vocational Training Institute in Eastern India.
- To build up exciting career of students / technicians particularly for those who are economically and acdemically challenged.
- To enhance the skills & knowledge of students and to introduce them a right profession in their respective field of interests.
- To enrich technical qualification and hands-on expertise to the existing working professionals resulting in enhancing their field of specialization in their respective domains.
- To provide Vacation / Vocational and Advanced Training on various technical disciplines.
- To promote higher education on degree and diploma courses through distance education.